-->

Paid To Click Programs

Bux.to
I have earned $20.755


I have earned $6.752
Bux.to

1/25/2009

$250 Free Advertising on Google Adwords

Google Adwords is the favorite PPC program for many advertisers nowadays. Top affiliate marketers usually use this PPC for promoting their merchant's products. Unfortunately, it's quite expensive for affiliate marketing newbies to try their lucky on Adwords if they don't know how to manage it.



But I have a good news for you guys who wish to try your hand on affiliate marketing. Google launched $250 free advertising on Adwords for new sign up. Once again.. You will get it for free. I got this information from Mr. Welly Mulia. You should try it, at least for training your hand before you really pay to advertise.

Click here to get it :
http://www.google.com/ads/250/v.html

The bad news is you have to sign up and make account before 31st January on 24.00. That's the deadline. Don't forget about credit card to verify your Adwords account. If you don't have, you can use Adwords VCC to verify this. But you should careful to choose the seller of VCC.

Honestly, I haven't try the free Adwords because I don't have any credit card. Now i'm looking Adwords VCC seller. I have found it on www.forums.digitalpoint.com. I'm waiting the confirmation from the seller.

But if you guys who know where I can find other reliable seller of Adwords VCC, please tell me, OK.. I will waiting your information before 31st January 2009..

5 komentar:

Zamahsari said...

Still, this is good information, thanks. BTW. What kond of affiliate program do tou join Mas?

Anonymous said...

saya mau join paydotcom.com mas.. amazon sudah.. sama market health.. tinggal action nya doang..hehe..

Anonymous said...

ayo eksyen dong sekarang..

Anonymous said...

saya udah ikut yang google adsense, tapi yang google adwords sama gak ya?

Anonymous said...

Beda pak.. kalo google adwords untuk mengiklankan..

Post a Comment

If you leave comment here, Google, Yahoo!, and MSN will "catch" you...

Best PTC Programs

My Money Garden - Kebun UanG Ku (Indonesian) is wearing Blue Weed by Blog Oh! Blog | To Blogger by Gre at Template-Godown | Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).