-->

Paid To Click Programs

Bux.to
I have earned $20.755


I have earned $6.752
Bux.to

1/29/2009

Tip to Get Indexed By Google in 1 Day

Tips Agar Blog Kita Terindex Google Hanya Dalam Waktu 1 Hari

I've just got a great new experience about how to get indexed in Google Quickly, without advertising and registering in any social bookmarks. I don't know it will work on you or not, but it worked on me twice. First, on my second blog, and the second worked on my girlfriend's blog. So for you guys who are making a new blog and wanting your blog be indexed by Google quickly, you can apply this tip.


1. Make at least 5 contents or articles on your blog.

2. Submit your blog on Google ( http://www.google.com/addurl/ ). It's a must because yours will never indexed in Google if you don't do it. For additional, you may submit your blog on Yahoo!, and other search engine and blog directories.

3. You may add meta verification to your blog. You can get on https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/ after you add your site.

4. Find 30 to 50 blogs that have shoutbox or cbox, then leave your link there by commenting on it. It will be more useful if you leave your link on comment post or exchange your link to other bloggers.

The fourth step is the most important thing, you have o leave your comment on at least 30 to 50 shoutbox, and your blog will be indexed on Google in 1 day. I've tried it twice and it worked. I don't know whether it will work on yours or not, but you may try it, who knows it will work..

8 komentar:

Tirta Agung said...

It doesn't work for me,
i've tried all of your step and yet my new blog didn't get indexed by Google until now.

Anonymous said...

Nice tips, I'll try this.

Anonymous said...

@ Tirta, I don't know if it didn't work to you, are you sure already done the 4th step? at least 30-50 blogs you have to visit. It worked to me twice

Tirta Agung said...

No,I've tried those steps.
Not in one day.
my blog got indexed in 4 days.

Anonymous said...

tips yang bagus. akan saya coba

Adhityo Priyambodo said...

Hey,

I'm studying about SEO and how to get indexed by google as soon as possible.

Since i'm developing a new web application so i would like to use Search Engine to publish the words :).

Will it be different if you put a link at comment post compare to 'comment as'?

Adhityo Priyambodo
http://blog.ngaturduit.com

Web Design Agency said...

Get indexed website in a 1 day then I would like to add on part, that is submit website in high PR Social Networking Websites.

Magento themes said...

Good article makes constant progress, thank you share, the accumulation of knowledge is to keep learning..

Post a Comment

If you leave comment here, Google, Yahoo!, and MSN will "catch" you...

Best PTC Programs

My Money Garden - Kebun UanG Ku (Indonesian) is wearing Blue Weed by Blog Oh! Blog | To Blogger by Gre at Template-Godown | Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).