-->

Paid To Click Programs

Bux.to
I have earned $20.755


I have earned $6.752
Bux.to

2/04/2009

Alexa Hasn't Updated Yet??

Alexa Rank belum diupdate lagi..

Alexa rank is very important, beside Google Pagerank, for people that are making money online through their blog or web. It's an indicator of traffic blogs or webs that represents the rank of amount visitors of blogs or webs. It's also very important for bloggers that are trying to get money from paid to review (PTR) program, because Alexa rank is one of many required condition by PTR program of a blog.


I have just realized that Alexa rank didn't move again. It has been "stopped" since about December 2008, and hasn't been updated yet again. I don't know what the problems are, or whether it usually be happened or not. Have you felt this before? Or it was just my feeling if Alexa rank hasn't move yet.

I read an article that was said if Alexa rank will be updated 2 times a week. But it never occured since December 2008. do you have any idea?If you've got any idea, please share with me OK..

5 komentar:

Zamahsari said...

Yes, I think It is not updated yet.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, but I really don't care anymore. Starting my Alexa were dropped from 300.000 to 480.000 in 2 days. I don't know how they were calculated the rank.

Anonymous said...

Some people said that Alexa Rank is not accurate, so i don't really rely on that.

Anonymous said...

Alexa might be inaccurate, but it's really important for blogger who want to make money from PTR

Good Singer said...

emang waktu itu 2 bulan

Post a Comment

If you leave comment here, Google, Yahoo!, and MSN will "catch" you...

Best PTC Programs

My Money Garden - Kebun UanG Ku (Indonesian) is wearing Blue Weed by Blog Oh! Blog | To Blogger by Gre at Template-Godown | Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).