-->

Paid To Click Programs

Bux.to
I have earned $20.755


I have earned $6.752
Bux.to

1/18/2009

Brian Mcknight on Java Jazz 2009

Java Jazz Festival 2009 will be shown premierly on 6 March 2009. This annual event is performed for 3 days in Plenary Hall Jakarta Convention Center (JCC) and presented by Java Festival Production.

You will see many performances from foreign artists such as Jason Mraz (I don't think Jason Mraz currently on Jazz Genre..^^), and from domestic artists such as Glenn Fredly, Ran, Afgan, Park Drive, and many more. I predicted that Jason Mraz is the most enthusiastic artist on Java Jazz 2009.

But the most interesting artist who I wish to see is Brian Mcknight. For me he's the best men singer ever in the world, and very worthy if many people say his capability is equal to Mariah Carey (the best women singer ever for me..). I can imagine when I see him on the stage "Live", wow, it's gonna be cool.


Brian Mcknight : One Last Cry (live)




But I have the bad new. You have to pay a lot of money to see that show (I'm sure that you are not suprised because of that new), although that amount is worthy to spent, actually. You know how much you have to pay to get the ticket?? 350.000 IDR for daily pass on the spot, or 800.000 IDR for 3 days. But if you buy earlier, you just have to pay 250.000 IDR for daily pass or 600.000 IDR for 3 days.


9 komentar:

Rick S. said...

He sounds a lot like Stevie Wonder to me. Much like beauty, music is in the ear of the listener. I don't think in terms of who's better than the other, they're all good in their own right, that's why we listen and buy their music.

property management software said...

I appreciate you. I completely agree with you. If we talk about current scenario then it is must be update. I enjoyed reading. I would like to visit more for more queries.

android application development said...

Thanks infonya bagus mas, saya akan coba.

Website Hosting said...

There are many option to give your dad and make father's day memorable. I think wireless reading device is more useful if he likes to read.

East European women said...

Great post man! I always follow your blog because it is full of compelling information about various things. I like to read this post  because I met so many new facts about it actually. It's really great that I noticed this post. Thank you very much again for sharing this informative article. Many thanks,

magento grocery theme said...

I don't think in terms of who's better than the other, they're all good in their own right, that's why we listen and buy their music.

Sexy Underwear said...

I am very much thanks a lot for providing the nice info in this blog that to very much impressive with this info in this blog. This is very amazing info in this blog and the great services are visible in this blog. I am very much interesting info in this blog and really thank a lot for providing the nice info in this blog. I had really impressive with this info in this blog.

Web Design Company said...

Usually a direct plug in the camera memory card to display photos, of course, Digital Photo Frame along with more internal storage space will be provided as well as the external memory card function.

Litigation funding companies said...

Updates and announcements are good!!!

Post a Comment

If you leave comment here, Google, Yahoo!, and MSN will "catch" you...

Best PTC Programs

My Money Garden - Kebun UanG Ku (Indonesian) is wearing Blue Weed by Blog Oh! Blog | To Blogger by Gre at Template-Godown | Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).